Insurance plans for Allegacy Credit Union members
Coverage to help protect your financial well being during life’s most challenging times.
Not a member or need help? Click here.
Kemper Health Accident Indemnity Insurance
Peace of mind if an accident occurs
Even with a minor accident, costs can add up fast if you miss work, need childcare, or have a large health plan deductible.
With a Kemper Health Accident Indemnity insurance policy, you can rest assured that you have an added level of financial protection in place.
How it Works
- Enroll in the plan.
- When an accident occurs—whether minor or major—the plan will pay a lump-sum benefit based on the type of injury incurred.
- If you receive treatment, the insurance plan will continue to pay benefits for services like:
- Visit to the emergency room.
- Physician’s office/Urgent care visit.
- Hospital admission.
- Ambulance—Air/Ground transportation
Kemper Health Cancer Insurance
Help when you need it most
A Kemper Health Cancer insurance plan gives you an extra layer of financial security during these tough times—providing cash benefits to help keep the bills paid and protect your savings.
How it Works
1.The plan pays a one-time, lump-sum first cancer diagnosis benefit.
2.As treatment begins, the plan pays additional benefits including:
- New or Experimental Treatment
- Second and third surgical opinions, drugs and medicines, lodging and transportation and more.
Welcome to Kemper Health!
After your application is processed, you’ll receive a welcome letter from Kemper Health with instructions on how to register for the employee/member portal.
Once you’ve registered, you can sign in to find and submit claim forms, view plan information and receive updates on any claims you file.
Filing a Claim
Sign into the member portal and click “My Documents and Filing Claims.” There, you’ll find instructions and links to complete and submit your claim online.
How to Enroll
Applying is easy! Click the Enroll Now button and follow the online instructions.
- Click Enroll Now.
- Enter your User name (Social Security Number) and temporary password (New2021)
- Following the instructions.
Benefits and insurance services are offered by Allegacy Benefit Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of Allegacy Services, LLC, and are not insured by the NCUA nor guaranteed by Allegacy Federal Credit Union